We stayed here last summer and we were happy with the accomodations. Our room was right in front of the pool area and a side window overlooking one of those signature santorini domes. Breakfast was great! You can eat all you want and prepare for the long walk around the island. Good location too, it's near restaurants and bus stop if you plan to take the bus to Oia or Fira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani