I stayed in a standard, pool level room at Villa Ilias. Although a bit windy & cool in early April, the view across the Aegean Sea is spectacular. The room, though small, was clean & very comfortable. In addition to a large clothes closet, the room features a mini-bar & small cupboard complete with dishes, a safe, coffee maker, TV, wifi & good selection of toiletries in the bathroom.
All the staff are friendly & helpful, especially Maria the receptionist, also the cleaning person & the woman in the breakfast room.
Villa Ilias offers complimentary ferry pick you & delivery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani