For a couple days in Santorini I stayed here and it was great. The value for the view just can't be beat. Gorgeous view off the cliffs, friendly, welcoming staff, and perfect location. Not in the center of things, but a short walk to be in it if you so choose. The bathroom was a bit tight to maneuver, and the floor would get wet due to the logistics of the shower....but that is really my only complaint. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying on the island and you'll see why it was hard to leave even for a day of sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani