We had a great stay in one of the Exclusive Rooms and I highly recommend it. The room was small but spotless and the balcony was amazing - I’d seen photos of the view a million times but when I stepped out onto that balcony my stomach dropped with amazement. The breakfast was lovely and always featured homemade options that were terrific.The service was great - we had a very early departure flight and they made sure we had breakfast delivered to our room to eat before we left and assisted us with a taxi booking. The pool area was great and although it seemed small there was always enough seating and loungers for everyone even in July. The wifi was great and worked from both the pool and our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani