Just a little bit of paradise :) This place is just perfect if you wanna have some rest and appreciate a beautiful view. This hotel is also a good place to be if you wanna try the greek food with all the restaurants around and to visit the rest of the Island. Pauline and Giorgios, the owners, will help you with all your questions about where you can go and how.
As you can see, I just loves it ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani