This hotel is in an excellent location with a breathtaking view of the Caldera. Apart from the exceptional view I also chose this hotel as it is within easy walking distance- 10 minute stroll along a path overlooking the Caldera - from the capital Fira but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the town .
The owners and staff are extremely friendly helpful and efficient. Breakfast was really nice and taken on a terrace which looks out over the otherside of the island. The hotel is great value for money when you compare it to adjacent properties in Frastefani.. We have visited Santorini many times previously - and will definately be returning to stay in the Villa Ilias again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani