We had a fantastic stay at Villa Illias. Everyone was extremely helpful. The rooms and area were clean and as expected. The honeymoon extras they provided were also fantastic, best Greek salad ever. The owners were nice enough to wait for us as we had a late night check in, and they even saw us off in the taxi when we left.
Thank you guys for the amazing stay and we will definitely be back back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani