We travel frequently and I feel confident in saying it is impossible to regret booking a stay at this hotel -- except you may regret not booking a longer sojourn. Everything about it is perfect. Believe the reviews. The location is stunning, overlooking a beautiful bay with expansive views of the Fira and Firestefani landscape and the ships large and small that come to visit this idyllic island. Firestefani is far enough away from the tourist epicenter for guests to escape into their own private world, but a short and beautiful 15 minute walk from restaurants, shops and nightlife. The quality of the rooms and service are world class and the collections in the rooms are museum caliber. But what really sets Tsitouras apart is the dedication, professionalism, knowledge and genuine warmth of everyone on the staff, from George and Eleni to each of the five people on their day to day team. They are completely dedicated to your happiness and know everything you'd want to know about the island, from the best restaurants, to perfect beaches for a get away, to how much to pay a taxi driver -- the world's biggest service companies could learn a ton from an hour spent with any of them! We stayed in the TC Villa, which is set apart from the main hotel by about a two minute walk. It is large, incredibly well stocked, and has its own pool. Perfect for a family of four or five. The food was terrific - breakfast in-suite every day -- and catered meals and snacks that were delightful at any time. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani