My wife and I stayed here for three nights at the end of our honeymoon, and I don't think we could have picked a better place to finish up our amazing trip. This is a hotel like none other. Very small, with only five suites, each individual decorated meticulously with stunning works of art. Each room feels more like a small gallery than a hotel room. You are greeted by the owner/operators Eleni and George from the second you get out of your transfer and they never fail to be right there when you need them. They obviously love their jobs and it shows. They go above and beyond in every aspect of making sure your trip is amazing. Need help booking a boat cruise? They will take care of every. Restaurant recommendation? They know every single place in town. The food at the hotel is amazing, and each meal is prepared to your exact request. We opted for an optional full 7 course PRIVATE meal served on the balcony of the hotel on our last night and it was amazing to say the least. The view from the hotel is breathtaking, but that is really just what gets you in the door. The service will have you begging to stay and planning your next trip back. They have a ton of repeat customers and its plain to see why.
This is the most unique and memorable hotel I've ever stayed at. And I've stayed at a lot. Enough said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. It was renovated in 1985 by the art collector Dimitris Tsitouras, who converted it into five units, each with a separate theme and name, all demonstrating his personal style and respect for the Greek tradition and the needs of modern travellers. Each suite has a complimentary wet bar, CD player, satellite TV, DVD, direct dial phone and safety deposit boxes. All bathrooms are in Greek white marble and fully equipped. An a-la-carte breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are also available in this boutique hotel. In 2010, a pool was been built on the Maria Callas Terrace where guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing cocktails.Located at the quite village of Firostefani, a 10 minute walk from the main town of Fira. Easily accessible via air and boat transportation, 8 Km from Santorini airport and Athinios port. The Tsitouras Collection is a boutique small luxury hotel in Santorini, facing one of the most breathtaking views in the world. It consists of 5 suites only, each with a separate theme and name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tsitouras Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsitouras Collection Firostefani
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel Santorini/Firostefani