Dana Villas was a very busy place and gets booked up fast, even in September! Situated on the cliff, the views were beautiful and breath-taking. Our room was a Traditional suite for two (twin accomodation) - the only thing we didn't like was that the bathroom was very small and tight. Our air conditioner was extremely noisy when first turned on, but it quieted down after a few minutes.
The front desk staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant staff and food were superb! Our porter/bell boy was one of the strongest young men we've ever seen in our lives! He carried our heavy suitcases up and down the stairs with care and expertise, not a word or even a facial expression of complaint! Of note is that there are lots and lots of steps throughout the property. This is inevitable, being on the cliffside. From our suite, there were > 170 steps to the street. This was a challenge for us, but good daily exercise (you certainly do not need go to a gym while staying here!) - but this could be a huge problem for some people. For us, the view was worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dana Villas Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Santorini
- Dana Villas Hotel & Suites Santorini/Firostefani