We booked Dana Villas' wedding ceremony area, and also ordered their food for the post-ceremony reception.
The wedding was supervised by Poema Weddings (highly recommend them; message if you have questions) and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff at Dana Villas worked with our wedding planner flawlessly to transform the wedding ceremony into what we wanted. In terms of food, we ordered 5 types of finger foods (canapes but no pork dishes), and every single one of them was a HIT with all the guests! They all kept saying how good it tasted (sadly, we were too busy that I was only able to have 1 bite!). Everyone also said that the ceremony area is beautiful and everyone was awed at how beautiful everything was.
The VIEW in this place is SPECTACULAR... and I agree with one of the reviewers... It is like 'Heaven'... lol! -- Though better make sure you are fit to go up/down the stairs for this magnificent view :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dana Villas in Santorini ...Imagine a quiet setting, a beautiful view, and a traditional settlement cascading down the Santorini caldera .. and all this just a few minutes away from the bustling island capital, Fira. Dana Villas offers luxurious suites and an open air swimming pool on the dramatic Santorini caldera. Breathtaking views of the volcano and the magnificent Santorini sunset make it hard to part with the magic of Dana Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Dana Villas Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dana Villas Hotel Firostefani
- Dana Villas Santorini
- Dana Villas Hotel & Suites Santorini/Firostefani