“Great food and friendly welcome and service.”
Review of Pirouni

Pirouni
Reserve a Table
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've had two really good meals, including the amazing fish and seafood platter for two - delicious and plentiful - accompanied by an excellent local red wine. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and make you feel at home. We had the opportunity to have a table in the kitchen, and everything looked clean. Couldn't ask for more!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,697)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Try fava santorini and grilled lobster. Are both delicious. Asyrtiko wine the best combination. The santorini sunset while enjoying your dinner is breath-taking!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For my wife and I, eating out is our favorite part of traveling and Pirouni was the absolute highlight of our trip! We had such an amazing experience the first night that my wife and I changed our final evening plans in Santorini to go back to Pirouni.

We had many things including sea bass, sea bream, octopus, dolmas, kebabs, & baklava. All of them were amazing but the three that stood out were the sea bass, octopus and sea bream! My wife ordered sea bass both times so our waiter, Labros, decided to provide a nice Lemon/olive oil sauce to pour on our fish for the second time!

The service was absolutely outstanding! Labros and Alberto made our dining experience feel as if we were family. I can't thank them enough for making our stay in Santorini one we'll never forget. Thanks guys!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 days in Santorini. The last day we went to firostefani for lunch. We found a nice place with view called pirouni.Fava, a local salad, saganaki,klftiko lamp and a pasta cacciaotore were our choices! all of them super. Prices good and the guys there full of fun. I fully recommended

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Delicious, tasty, fresh food made to order. They have a great view of the caldera. The service was excellent and every meal was terrific. One evening I was feeling a little under the weather and they made a fresh homemade soup for me. You'll love it!

Date of visit: November 2018