“Beautiful seafood with divine views”
Review of Pirouni

Pirouni
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful seafood with divine views”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of the best meals we had, found via others reccomendation on the coast path between Inverogili and Firastefani , the owner and all staff were attentive and polite and the wine and food were exceptional and very fairly priced. Top tier tables all have sunset views ( which is what evening meals are all about ). Totally worth the short walk from the tourist traps of Fira My only regret is that we ran out of nights and couldn't go back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank stevejmorgan

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Washington, DC
“Last night in paradise”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Wish we had visited sooner! One of our best meals in Santorini. Awesome service, delicious food and perfect view. We look forward to returning.

“great food beautiful views”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

best food I have had in a long time and from one chef to another my compliments to all for sevice and friendly family atmosphere very much impressed.

“Excellent restaurant in Firostefani”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant with my family on the last night of our holidays in Santorini. I admire that the restaurant is the best place we dine in the island. The owner Vangelis is very friendly and polite! Even though the restaurant was full, I walked in asking if there is any table left for us. Vangelis advised us that there is one downstairs on the veranda. We ordered pork stifado and my wife chicken with fruit seasoning! My daughter wanted to eat pasta but the ones on the menu were not of her choice! We were kindly asked for the waiter if spaghetti napolitan could prepare for her and he advised us that this was ok for them! The time that we visited the restaurant was night and was windy as well, so Vangelis ask if we want a fleece to cover up ourselves and get some warm! The food was very tasty! I tried all foods on the table and were very well cooked! We ordered the bill and Vangelis offered us from the restaurant lava cake for the kids, watermelon and packlava! Vangelis knows very well how to differentiate himself from the competition! And believe me the competition is very high with high standards and expectations! Vangelis managed to fulfil our expectations! I strongly recommend this restaurant!

“Great Meal .. Reasonable price ”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited on our first night in Santorini and wish we could stay longer to try all the things on the menu. I had the lamb leg and it was perfect. Was a very generous meal and value was excellent. Must try also the baked feta! Amazing view for sunset! Look forward to coming back some day!

1 Thank Cassandra L