“Last night in paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pirouni

Pirouni
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Firostefani
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Washington, DC
“Last night in paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Wish we had visited sooner! One of our best meals in Santorini. Awesome service, delicious food and perfect view. We look forward to returning.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
“great food beautiful views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

best food I have had in a long time and from one chef to another my compliments to all for sevice and friendly family atmosphere very much impressed.

“Excellent restaurant in Firostefani”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant with my family on the last night of our holidays in Santorini. I admire that the restaurant is the best place we dine in the island. The owner Vangelis is very friendly and polite! Even though the restaurant was full, I walked in asking if there is any table left for us. Vangelis advised us that there is one downstairs on the veranda. We ordered pork stifado and my wife chicken with fruit seasoning! My daughter wanted to eat pasta but the ones on the menu were not of her choice! We were kindly asked for the waiter if spaghetti napolitan could prepare for her and he advised us that this was ok for them! The time that we visited the restaurant was night and was windy as well, so Vangelis ask if we want a fleece to cover up ourselves and get some warm! The food was very tasty! I tried all foods on the table and were very well cooked! We ordered the bill and Vangelis offered us from the restaurant lava cake for the kids, watermelon and packlava! Vangelis knows very well how to differentiate himself from the competition! And believe me the competition is very high with high standards and expectations! Vangelis managed to fulfil our expectations! I strongly recommend this restaurant!

“Great Meal .. Reasonable price ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited on our first night in Santorini and wish we could stay longer to try all the things on the menu. I had the lamb leg and it was perfect. Was a very generous meal and value was excellent. Must try also the baked feta! Amazing view for sunset! Look forward to coming back some day!

1 Thank Cassandra L
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant so much that we went back on our last day on Santorini. Beautiful fresh seafood and classic Greek dishes. The best octopus we've ever tried. Friendly service.

1 Thank Danielle H