“Great!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Went to Pirouni because it was rated first and was recommended by the hotel receptionist

Walked there from our suite and was really good!

We got the last table outside and ordered a seafood platter , salad and Greek pancake

Great service, food and view

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We werewalking from Imerovigli to Ferra andstopped for Sunday lunch
The view, service,and food were excellent
I had crevettes and my husband had lamb delicious

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The night we went to Pirouni it was too cold to sit outside, so we ate in the small kitchen area; very cozy and fun. The food was great - souvlaki, stifado, mushrooms, we all shared and enjoyed every bite. It was so good that we went back the next night for take-out! The chef even sent a delicious Greek dessert for us to try - would defnitely recommend this to friends.

1  Thank Gugi9
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place is tiny, but don't be fooled. Size means nothing.
The food is fantastic.the best Kelftico I have ever had.
Very friendly service, and a free drink and desert as well.
memorable

1  Thank TheFrankster
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We arrived for dinner to watch the sunset outside but it was a bit cold so we moved inside, which wasn't an issue for the staff. The food and service here are excellent from when we got there to when we left. They talk to you about the food, be careful they are big sizes. I had the salmon pasta and the portion size was that big I couldn't eat it. The staff asked as the chef was worried I hadn't enjoyed my meal, I reassured them all was great except it was a big serve and I was full. Such a quaint little place it's a must for your visit.