“The Best Greek restaurant”
Review of Pirouni

Pirouni
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have tasted the best fresh fish ever....I went with my girlfriend in October and I will never forget that night... We had the best time.. with great food and 5* service....

for sure we will back, next time we willbe in Santorini

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I visited Santorini last summer for a week and it was a restaurant that I ate more than once..I do not know from where to start ...the service is unique .. The food amazing...try cleftiko..it is lamb cooked in the oven...my favorite dish..and Franco the best host...

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Unfortunately the sunset during this time sets before the restaurant actually opens. However, Franco was extremely understanding and very kind to remain open for us specifically for that night time and we had the most personal experience while dining there.

Bottom line is, the food was delicious and extremely upper class and gourmet! The restaurant itself indoors was pretty average, however I'm sure that during the day, outside would be extremely spectacular.

We were a bit shocked at how expensive the grilled fish was which was at around £50 per kilo, however if your pockets and wallets are fat, the food just tastes quite brilliant.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a special place to celebrate a special occasion, however will not recommend visiting during winter or in low season when there is no view of the caldera at night and if you are looking for a budget feed, prices are way high.

Franco is a very pleasant owner and the chefs are very family centered cooks that provided great service.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Authentic Mediterranean cuisine... my husband and I really enjoyed everything about this place, the food is delicious, try the fava, it is a typical dish and in this restaurant is specially great.

Great food, great view, romantic, go!

1  Thank Nidelvia
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I went to Greece for our ten year wedding anniversary. We were told about this great restaurant by our hotel staff. We had dinner the first night and were amazed. The food was as good as we've ever had. The fish was prepared with a salt crust and was the best fish I've ever eaten. We met the owners and came back the next night. It was the highlight of our trip!!

1  Thank MKMW69