“Amazing place, amazing food!”

Mylos Bar Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For a lovely lunch, our light a la cart menu offers a variety of tasty dishes and salads. And in the evening, if you really want to treat yourself to a fabulous gourmet dining experience, nothing compares to a candlelitdinner at Mylos gourmet restaurant in Santorini. If you are a vegetarian, Mylos Chefs' are always at your disposal to prepare delightful tastes for you. This is a place that ticks all the boxes: "stunning surroundings", "gorgeous atmosphere", "divine food" and "excellent service", guaranteed to please the most demanding gourmands and oenophiles alike.
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited here with my husband and can honestly say it was the best meal we have ever eaten! I'm only sorry that we waited till the end of our holiday so we couldn't go more than once.
The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated both inside and out and gives a great view of the sunset over the caldera.
As other reviewers have said, the food is presented so well, you just have to take a picture before you eat! My husband had the lamb confit, I had the rooster tenderloin, both cooked to perfection. The accompanying aspects of each meal involved very traditional flavours of Santorini (fava and vinsanto) but with a modern twist.
Both of our desserts were also wonderful, be sure to take a picture of the Valrhona chocolate sphere, before it melts in front of you with a warm caramel sauce!
We received excellent service including advice on a wine choice. We will be back next time we come to Santorini!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

By the time we arrived at our hotel in Firostefani, it was around 3.30pm by the time we could look for a place to eat lunch. Mylos was a great find in that - unlike many restaurants in the area - it didn't close in mid-afternoon. We enjoyed a simple pasta dish and very decent wine, sold by the glass. I'm sure they make far more sophisticated dishes, but after the journey we didn't feel like anything fancy. It was good stuff.

1  Thank aber-fan
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Well me & my husband had dinner there while enjoying the sunse. The food nailed every bit of my expectations!! And the dessert was to die for.....sometimes we still mention it even its been a month since we were there!! And the staff is very friendly & helpful! Highly recommand the place

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Like similar reviews I wanted to give a better rating since the food was fantastic but I can not in good conscious as the service and management were awful. I think our waiter was trying to be good but was totally overworked. It wasn't busy but he seemed worn out, perhaps it was busier earlier as everyone on the island seems to work really long shifts.

Again, the food is really fantastic but you're treated like they'd rather be doing anything else than serve you. When they do deal with you it's fairly condescending. We had to go out of OUR way to thank them for our meal, for instance. There are simply other places with food just as good (or better) in Firostefani or a small walk to Fira and you'll get friendly and fantastic service from the management down to the wait staff.

2  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family and I dined here during our trip of June 2013. The food was nothing like I've ever had, and that's a good thing! Everything we ordered tasted superb, definitely the best restaurant we went to in Santorini. It takes the art of gastronomy to another level. The service was very professional and we were looked after well. The servers were tentative and had good knowledge about the food. The view was spectacular, but there is no bad view along the caldera. A MUST VISIT when in the area!