“Very Quaint”

Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Firostefani
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For a lovely lunch, our light a la cart menu offers a variety of tasty dishes and salads. And in the evening, if you really want to treat yourself to a fabulous gourmet dining experience, nothing compares to a candlelitdinner at Mylos gourmet restaurant in Santorini. If you are a vegetarian, Mylos Chefs' are always at your disposal to prepare delightful tastes for you. This is a place that ticks all the boxes: "stunning surroundings", "gorgeous atmosphere", "divine food" and "excellent service", guaranteed to please the most demanding gourmands and oenophiles alike.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Quaint”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was our first meal (a lunch) in Santorini. We were pointed here by our hotel, and were the only ones in the cafe when we arrived (it was inbetween meal times, but we were huingry) We ate on the upstairs balcony, and though there was no view, the food and our server were great. This is a nice place to go to get away from the heat and the crowds on the caldera

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sebastian B

• Greek first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great atmosphere for a cocktail”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My partner and I stopped in here for a cocktail after dinner one night on our trip to Santorini.

They have a lovely and very comfortable little area setup up stairs serving lovely cocktails for around 10 euro each so while not cheap, not that bad either.

The night we were there they also had a DJ playing great lounge beats which while I am sure are not to everyones taste, was a great way to spend the evening, sipping a cocktail and chilling out to the music.

All in all, a great place for a cocktail in a super cool, loungie bar.....

• Visited October 2012
Trieste, Italy
“Great Atmosphere and Service”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I visited Firostefani in both May and September of this year. Both times we went to Mylos Cafe. Both food and drinks are extremely good value with their hot chocolate being the best I have ever tasted (in May it is quite chilly on an evening). We found staff to be very helpful and polite. The view from Mylos over the Caldera is simply breath taking. Will most certainly be back!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Karen A
Glendora, California
“Great ambiance but overpriced”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I had brunch here on our honeymoon this summer. The view of the caldera from our booth was amazing! However, they were very understaffed, and it took forever for the waitress to take our order and for the food to come out. She kept apologizing to us - not really her fault, since she was the only waitress for the whole restaurant. I ordered a salad and, when it came, it was definitely not what I was expecting. When I told the waitress this, she was rude and even brought the menu over to show that the description is just what I got. Still, it wasn't what I was expecting, and I didn't like it. So, I asked her for just some plain fruit, instead, and she took the salad away and brought some fruit. This was much cheaper than the salad, but she charged me for the salad, anyway. My husband loved his food. They have excellent waffles, and they come in a large variety. I would recommend them highly. However, the prices are outrageous...some of the highest we've seen in all of Greece. Even so, I'd come here for the ambiance (the view is perfect, and it's fun to know that you're eating in a windmill), but I wouldn't come here if you're in a hurry or want something affordable.

• Visited July 2012
Santa Barbara/Poland
“Well worth it, great ambience”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

At first look it appears expensive, but after order you realize the value is great. Drinks are great and big as well as food and desserts. Highly reccmended for a place to chill. Good music, great staff. Amazing view.