We loved our stay at this hotel! Despite the fact that at our arrival the room ( juniour suite )we booked a few days before with travel agent in Athens was not available and we had to stay one night in the inner room with no sea view ( the correct description would be an "inner box"):-) Under differnt circumstances i would be very upset, but good managment attutide and santorini relaxing enviroment made a difference:-)
Juniour suite is very nice - new, spacious, clean, decorated in unique " santorini style". Absolutely breathtaking caldera and volcano views! Amazing sunset view!! Would highly recommend to rent a car ( we rented convertible smart right in the port and even manage to pack 5 big bags in its boot:-))
Hotel has free wifi, in our suite I could connect only in the lounge ( most likely because of concrete building structure ).
Breakfast was good, during day snacks available at the pool bar - at reasonable prices. If you rent a car drive to the Black beach- Belvedere has "sister hotel" there ( can't remember the name) you can use hotel facilities, beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belvedere is located in Fira, the beautiful and vibrant capital of Santorini. Suites build with respect to the Aegean architecture including the latest and the finest amenities, promising you to pass the more relaxing and calmness vacations during your visit to the unique one travelers’ destination; Santorini Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Prestigia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Belvedere Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Santorini Hotel Firostefani
- Belvedere Santorini Firostefani