Our stay at the Kafieri apartments was overall nice and pleasant, with only minor issues:
- when booking online we had asked for twin beds and higher floors, and on arrival in the evening we were sent to a lower floor double bed and rather small apartment (I'm still not sure they have twin bed apartments)
- after talking to the members of the family they promised to change us the next day to an upper floor and bigger room with two beds, which they did...
- bath curtains are too short (can't understand why they don't change them...)
- breakfast is rather basic
- most of staff speaks really poor english, which leads to some misunderstanding (on the transfer to the port they forgot to tell us other guests would also be catered and when we arrived to the hotel 5 minutes late everyone was stressed looking for us and we had to pack in a hurry, and that could have been avoided...)
On the positive side:
- the property is spotlessly clean and the view is absolutely astonisihing
- in result, what might be a very basic breakfast results in a breathtaking experience...
- it has a reasonably sized pool, unlike most of the surrounding properties
- the staff is overall nice
- it is a 15 minute walk to Fira, and there are lots of nice restaurants on the way where to enjoy the amasing view.
So, it turned out to be a memorable experience, and Santorini is really one of the places you should go before you die...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kafieris Blue Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kafieris Blue Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Kafieris Blue Apartments Santorini/Firostefani