Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Santorini Sailing tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Santorini Sailing
from $108.80
More Info
from $166.10
More Info
2,241 results
All reviews blue lagoon dream catcher captain ted sunset cruise hot springs private beach tzatziki calamari pork semi private tour our honeymoon swim stops crew members food was amazing highlight of our trip beer and wine swimming spots
Reviewed yesterday

My husband and I decided last minute we wanted to do a sailing tour and were in luck the Escape catamaran sailing tour was available. In hindsight, the weather was only a high of 70 degrees F (21 C) so it ended up being a little too chilly for me. The company picked us up in a shuttle at a spot near our hotel. We stopped near the red beach for swimming and snorkeling but only two people went swimming. We then sailed around the tip of the island and near the caldera. When we heard there was a hot spring stop, we assumed we'd dock and walk to an area where we would sit in it. However, it is just pulling up next to the caldera where hot water is surfacing from the volcano. Again since it was so chilly, only two people went swimming. A few times the guides would come up front to share some history/information on the places we were. Although, unless directly in front of them, you couldn't hear them. I recommend they get a loud speaker so everyone can hear. Otherwise, the food was excellent and drinks were served the entire time. At sunset, we didn't have any luck because it was cloudy so didn't get a beautiful sunset. Overall, this was a nice catamaran sailing tour. I recommend it when it's warmer than 70 degrees F (21 C) though.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this special cruise since my wife would have her birthday while we were in Santorini and it seemed like a better way to celebrate than dinner. Though we were approaching the end of October we lucked out with a mostly sunny 70 degree F day and pretty calm water on the caldera. We were picked up promptly and take to the marina where the catamarans dock. We boarded and met our crew of 2. We motored through the caldera, stopping at the Red Beach, around the volcano, with magnificent views all around. Later we stopped at the hot springs area for swimming. All the while beer and wine were flowing freely. As the evening approached we anchored in a small cove where we were treated to a mini feast prepared by our crew member. Grilled meats, tzatziki, lemon potatoes, Greek salad, and more. As the sun set behind us we headed for the barn where our drivers waited to take us home. Beautiful day, memorable experience. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Bethalto
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We did the morning catamaran tour on the Horizon. What a perfect way to see the island of Santorini. We were lucky and only had 8 people on the boat which made the trip more quant and gave us the opportunity to meet everyone. But it also provided opportunities to get away and enjoy the trip like we had the boat to ourselves. The captain and crew were very friendly and informative. It was interesting to learn that none of them were Greek. They were all from Bosnia; which made for additional interesting conversations. Shuttle transportation was included to and from our hotel to the marina. The lunch was amazingly delicious and prepared on the boat. Mussels, shrimp, pasta, greek salad, wine, beer, bread and potatoes. Red and white beach and hot springs near volcano were beautiful but water was too cold to stay in for very long.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful sunset cruise! Our captain and 1st mate were excellent and very knowledgeable. The meal was incredible! We did take a dip in the "hot" springs.. brr... but we can say we did swim in the Agaen Sea! Thank you for a memorable afternoon and evening!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After considerable research and numerous emails to the company, we booked the daytime tour on the Triton for the 3 of us. We chose both the company Santorini Sailing and this boat due to the great reviews on Tripadvisor. We paid 50% deposit back in May.
The evening before the tour we were emailed to pay the balance, which I did immediately.
Less than 5 minutes after payment was received I had a call from Santorini Sailing to advise that the Triton was out of action for maintenance reasons - not once but TWICE was reassured by the caller "Not to worry - you will be going on an IDENTICAL boat and IDENTICAL tour" to the one I had booked.
Unfortunately this was not the case - not only was it a completely different type of boat but we were allocated on a tour with a different COMPANY , which I am not allowed to mention here according to Tripadvisor rules but ranked MUCH lower on TA ratings than the company I BOOKED AND PAID with.

Now we did have a nice day and the 2 crew members were nice people - BUT - this was not the tour we booked, it was not with the company we booked despite paying Santorini Sailing and being misled by them the night before the tour, we did not stop at the swimming locations we were supposed to, we had absolutely ZERO commentary by the tour guides and the food was not that great. (The main reasons we booked with Santorini Sailing was due to the reviews of their great commentary, wonderful boat and amazing food).

I sent an email to the company the night of our cruise voicing my concerns and disappointment . I had no response from them.
A few days later, purely by coincidence, I walked past their office and decided to go in - I spoke to ?Olga, who recalled my email and re-forwarded it a 2nd time to the owner (who she explained was in the USA but she assured me he would respond to it the next day).
She also acknowledged that there were 'SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS' with our tour.

That was over 4 weeks ago - still no acknowledgement of my email from the company.

Obviously our experience does not happen often, (I hope!!) but I feel if a company takes your money, they have an obligation to honour your booking, or be up front and honest with the last minute change of plans rather than disappointment on the day. We certainly do not feel we got what we booked and paid for and have found the lack of follow up from the company very disappointing.

1  Thank lisa31jane
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We did the morning catamaran tour on the Blue Lagoon boat for our honeymoon. The water was chilly, but we still went in both at Red Beach and the hot springs near the volcano (Which were not hot). Shuttle transportation was included to and from our hotel to the marina. The lunch was DELICIOUS and prepared on the boat. Mussels, shrimp, pasta, greek salad, wine, beer, bread potatoes. This was the perfect way to see the island. Crystal blue water, a captain that shared the history of the island - this was our favorite part of the trip by far.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took the day (morning - afternoon) sailing on the catamaran and had a wonderful time. We wanted the sunset cruise, but there was no availability; we ended up having a great time, probably got to see more, and often the sunsets may be partly obscured by haze anyway.
There were less than twenty passengers so we had a chance to meet everyone. The food was tasty and wine and beer were available.
If you do nothing else on Santorini, you should do this

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Santorini Dream Catcher Tour was excellent with many great views of the island! Our tour got upgraded to their newest vessel the Enterprise, the boat was nicely furbished and it was very relaxing sailing thru the Aegean Sea. The tour started out by taking us to a location called "Red Beach". We were given the opportunity to swim for roughly 15-20 min, although it does not seem long I would say that it was an adequate amount of time. After the "Red Beach" we were taken to another location for more snorkeling and sunbathing. Upon arriving to our third and final destination we were provided lunch which by the way was awesome! Given the limited amount of resources the food was spectacular! The lunch was awesome and they did not lie when they said unlimited beverages!
My only issue with this tour was that we were not able to visit the hot springs like the tour advertised, I was highly disappointed but they did make it up by bringing us to another additional location. The sunset view that we were able to witness was marvelous because there was no structures in the way or having to worry about people blocking either. Overall, I really had a great time on this tour and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friends suggested Spiridakos sailing Cruises and they were 'spot on'! Fabulous crew; Mazios, Pablo, and Natalia on the catamaran Santanna. Very informative, friendly, took pictures, and fabulous food and unlimited wine and beer. Would highly recommend. Great day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a really fun day sailing and met some lovely new people. Water was freezing but that's not anyone's fault :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction