All reviewsliving roomthe ownerapartmenthospitalityislandmilosport
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Nico was very lovely! I arrived on the island with no accommodation organised and most places were booked out. When I called Nico he said to call him back in and hour and he made room for me in his hotel. The places are clean and you can cook using the facilities. It's close to everything and the garden and cats are pretty nice too :) Nico also has a lot of information on the island which is helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2015

Nikolos greeted us - a wonderful man, spoke in detail about the attractions of the island that is worth a look, to see, where to eat, where to go and swim. Incredibly friendly people. Comfortable family apartments or apartments for a group of friends. Large spacious rooms are air conditioned. There are all necessary for the life of the family. In the kitchen a lot of cooking utensils. There are detergents. Cleaning rooms - every day.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Serge S
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

Excellent location, 5 minutes from Ferryport by walking, clean and quiet area. The apartment was very good equipment, even fresh bottle water on the fridge. Super friendly owner and workers, lots of information from the island, facilities and good price. Totally recommended to couples or families on holiday.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marina S
Reviewed September 27, 2014

My friend and I spent a week in this hotel, situated on the edge of Adamas (Adhamandas): spotlessly clean rooms, very quiet, a small balcony with two chairs and a very friendly owner. Right on one of the best beaches (Lagada) in town.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Thom S
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have stayed at the Aphrodite before, about two years ago, when I travelled to Milos from my home on Paros for a short break from my own island. I liked it then, I liked it now. The hotel itself is located just behind the port so it allows for quiet nights away from the busy port tavernas and cafes. There is parking should one need it. The hotel itself is clean and neat and the housekeeping staff pride themselves in a job well-done. The apartment kitchen and living area was cleaned daily and the assorted pots, pans and crockery all back on their shelves. The owner, Nikolas, is around much of the day and evening and spends much of his time making sure the grounds and physical spaces are well kept, clean and in good working order. My trip this time encountered a small snag regarding the ferry schedule and weather and Nikolas was happy to negotiate a fair price for nights that I missed due to these upsets while arranging to keep my room for me. I will certainly stay there again, and I urge all those who travel to Milos to do the same.

Room Tip: If you find it difficult to climb stairs, ask for the ground floor as this establishment has three stories.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo