“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O Hamos

O Hamos
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Adamas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Local Cuisine using products from Milos Island! The Meat comes from Our Flock|Herd, that lives in Halakas! Cheese made Traditionally to Our Cheese Making Area!
Venice, Italy
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

3 out 7.....considering 2 nights we had bbq home made, i think it is a very good reason to "impose" you to NOT miss this place.
In italia, we would called this kind of restaurant "slow food", as the concept is an old fashion way of making(when possible) dishes based only all local ingredients(in italia is called km-zero).
Anyway, everything was perfect, my only personal issue it is in not having a table near the road. But for the rest everything is great, including the passion and smiles of all the guys working there.
Honestly, this is one of the places where i'm sure i can pay you back the bill if you are not happy of it.
Last tip, they suggested a wine from Santorini which i think is called Aidani....you can easily figure it out by the label(kind of kids drawings).
So: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“A disappointing experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place and waited at the queue for half an hour before we got a table. The atmosphere was very stressful as the queue at the entrance was growing and the waiters were in a hurry to serve everybody so that tables would empty.... The food was simply NOT edible - mine was a chicken with eggplant which had no tomato sauce and felt like I was eating a boiled chicken with yogurt or something. I did not touch it and told the waiter that I didn't like it yet they charged it... My son had kebab and the smel of the pork made him spit out the meat two times in the napkin... The bread was definitely not fresh and the only thing we actually ate was a cheese platter. The prices were not cheap at all. As I walked out, some Italian guy for the queue asked me about the food and I told him it wasn't good - apparently the manager heard me and came after us at the parking place swearing at me in a very offensive manner. I totally do not recommend the place......

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Michaela K
“Food different but service very slow”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the different taste of food and setting but the slow service with kids makes it incredibly difficult

Athens, Greece
“Just a comment, dont judge if you ONLY get a greek salad!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

looooooool

foreigners seem to enjoy their main dish - just a salad! only that!

I dont think it is very trustworthy

Wakefield, UK
“A beach side taverna highly regarded on the island.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Personal service, an interesting looking menu and close to a family-friendly beach on Milos Bay. Local people spoke highly of this taverna.