Nice Apart hotel, friendly staff, nice cocktails (daily happy hour !). Nice place to explore the West side of Crete down to Elafonissos and Chora Sfakion.
One point of criticism: very few power outlets to to charge smart phones/iPads/batteries... Take a power strip in your luggage if applicable for you.
Nevertheless great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indigo Mare hotel-apartments complex lies on the most beautiful part of the golden sand of Platanias beach. It offers hospitality, comfort and serenity giving the unique opportunity to relax right next to the sea.Indigo Mare is one of the most famous complexes in Platanias village. It is 15 minutes drive from Chania town. The airport is 30 minutes drive away and the port of Souda in 20 minutes, both through national road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Indigo Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Mare Hotel Platanias
- Indigo Mare Platanias, Crete - Chania