When we checked in we were given a free upgrade to a sea view room with its own private pool. The room was new with everything you would expect from a top hotel. The bathroom was also new with good finishes and product.
Breakfast was served in a restaurant looking over the sea and was a good spread with a lot on offer. Service was very good. We did not eat any other meals at the hotel.
We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend the hotel which is much more upmarket than the area around it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete - Chania