We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and the service provided by the staff was excellent.
The hotel had all the amenities required but it lacked character and was on a busy road. We were half board but noticed that most of the Scandinavian guests were all inclusive. I am glad we were not as the buffet evening meals got quite boring. There are some fantastic restaurants eating out and I would recommend you follow the restaurant recommendations on trip advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort Platanias, Crete - Chania