“Big man Sweden”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giaourtoplimmira

Giaourtoplimmira
Ranked #68 of 128 Restaurants in Platanias
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: In 1994, in the area of Platanias, Chania "Giaourtoplimmira" has opened, a small shop with a big abition: to be your first gastronomic choice regarding souvlaki, fast food and any other taste you would like to experience. With a lot of work and even more pleasure, we have managed to be established in your preference and in our course to be first in your heart.We made a bet with ourselves, not just to be at the top but also to stay there! So we don't hold back, but we try daily to maintain the high level and quality which we have conquered with so much effort and raise it higher, because you deserve it!!
göteborg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big man Sweden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is one of the best fast food restaurang i haved visit.The food is exelence, and the stuff is
so friendly.all this for a small costs.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bengt O

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“A disgrace to Greek cuisine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We've just come back from this once very good souvlazidiko.

The service was very slow, a tomato/cucumber salad without onions, no water on the table and a coke took 25 minutes to arrive. The worst bit though is the meat. Sawdust sausages, the gyros of the cheapest quality and floppy fries.

They probably use the very cheapest of ingredients and don't actually care.

Admittedly it is high season and they flog their fair to people who probably have never tasted real Greek food. Still to serve this stuff to paying customers is a disgrace.

Go to Tassos in Gerani, 5 minutes by car down the road. You pay just as much and get infinitely better food, though no gyros.

I cannot at all reccomended this place unless you are completely smashed.

1 Thank Htmlterrier
Oslo, Norway
“Beware!!! Be 100% sure which bill you pay with...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I got this place recommended by my hotel as the to go gyro-place. I purchased two gyros, and paid with a fifty, I then got change for a twenty!! I asked kindly if he wasn't sure i gave him a fifty - he showed me the cash register and denied this. I was about 70% sure I gave him a fifty, and I got this confirmed by my girlfriend when I came back to the hotel, there was indeed a 50 in my wallet and not a twenty. Very disappointed by this!!! As to the gyros, they were OK, I rate them at 3/6.

1 Thank Johnny D

a greek salad 5.00€
a gyros plate (pork) 7.50€
coca cola 1.50€
good value for money!
near many shops and mini golf.
The tablea are for 4 people and totally can reach 30 people

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“excellent, tasty meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have eaten here a few times now during our stay on Crete. The food is very tasty and enjoyable. The service is very very good, they have remembered us each time, and the prices are very reasonable. Recommend to anyone wanting a tasty Greek meal at a good price.

Visited July 2013