“The Best place ever!!!!”
Review of Crazy Taste

Crazy Taste
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Platanias
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This little Place on the side of the pavement are one of Our favourites in Platanias, and has been for 10 years!!! They have really exellent Food!!! Their Jacket Potato is my favourite, but all the Food, and not least their pancakes are so tasty, you have to go there and try!! We have brought a lot of friends to this Place, and everybody love the Food and the People. They have open night and day during the season, and they have a very good meny.

1  Thank Toril L
There are newer reviews for Crazy Taste

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I totally love this place, the food is fresh and awesome, the staff is very friendly and helpful and I especially like getting to pick what to add to my crepe. I have had the crazy taste burger and the club sandwich too, just great.

1  Thank Njeri L
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Family run creperie in the upper part of Main street. Cheapest way to enjoy gourmet lunch. They offer interesting choice of savory pancakes - I often ordered 2 at the time, one had a name "Hot hunger". One can get the ice cold draft Greek beer also - delightful view of almost frozen glass of beer on a hot day! You can get cakes, beverages, coffee, sweet pancakes. Tables outdoors are under pleasant shadow.
Savory pancakes are delicious, with hot paprika, ham, cheese...
All three generations of the family take part in this creperie.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

If you are in Chania & in the mood for crepe, don't go anywhere else! LOVED all of the crepes I've tried (obviously been there more than once :) )

The owners are SO kind too, it feels like you've known them for years :)

Can't wait to be back!

2  Thank AlexPol81
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After returning from a day trip in Santorini at 11pm my partner and I needed a quick bite to eat before going to bed. Options were limited but as this place only up the road my our hotel we decided to eat there. In all honesty I would have preferred to eat nothing and starve. This is nothing but a McDonald's wannabe. It even falls way short of the mark in that respect though. Burgers were made of pork which resembled soggy cardboard. Unless you're extremely desperate I'd avoid this place!

1  Thank 146tomm