“I love the Symposium!”

Symposium
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Platanias
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Symposium Restaurant Symposium is the trademark of elegance and class in Platanias. Acclaimed in its collection of Greek and International dishes based on organic and free range and a best quality products for those who care about what they eat. Indoor and outdoor options Dinner A selection of Greek and International wines, spirits & cocktails Bookings essential Bookings essential
Vaasa, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love the Symposium!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I love everything about this restaurant!...perfect choice for the tourists who come to Kreta!
The price is a bit high for students like us, but dining at the restaurant before 7pm would be great for us because we get 20% discount. Thank you so much for giving us lovely time in Kreta!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank hanschmith

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Excellent ! Visit it at once”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am not so pro at this so well..can only say excellent
They serve me so well and i definetely wanna come back to this restaurant
In fact i ate here every days in my trip ..kek

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Khung_Long
Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
“Medium is not Well-done.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Meat was ok. But unfortunately the chef don't know the difference between medium and well-done. I ordered my beef medium by recommendation from the waiter, as he told me, it would be slightly red (which i like). When it came, it was extremely well done!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank FlemmingA2650
Sydney, Australia
“Dinner was OK, dont know what the fuss was all about”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This restaurant was buzzing with diners coming and going. We could only get a table indoors, upstairs and air conditioned. Great choice for us as it was hot outside and being smaller in size than downstairs in open air; the service was great, friendly and speedy.

The meals are good but not excellent, big selection in the menu and lots of wines and beer.
I thought it was pricey for what it was, but thats the price to pay in high season and touristy area.

• Visited August 2012
Porsgrunn, Norway
“Awsome”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Excellent food and service! Great place for everyone! Our favourite restaurant in Platanias! we are coming back again!!

Visited August 2012