This was our 7th year in Piskopiano but the first time we stayed at Piskopiano Village and I wish we had stayed here from the start. We had a perfect stay in a quite up to date apartment which had plenty of room in the living/kitchen area for our two teenagers plus a nice sized bedroom for us which contained plenty of storage for the four of us - and we don't pack light! The bathroom was also better than we are used to with good storage and a shower enclosure that was large enough to move around in and had a screen not a shower curtain; most people would appreciate how important that is! We had two outside areas to sit in so we could watch the world go by and just outside our apartment was the upper (quieter) pool which was perfect for us as it was so peaceful. If you want more action go downstairs to the lower pool which has lovely views of the sea. Also, if you're hiring a car, there is a large car park which is very safe and easy to access. Where many places are not accessible to people with walking difficulties most people should find these apartments very accessible as there are no steep hills plus there are shallow slopes if you cannot manage the stairs. Also a big bouquet to the staff who were all really lovely and helpful - thank you! I couldn't recommend these apartments enough and we shall certainly be going back there next year if we can get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piskopiano Village Apartments has lovely traditional Aegean Island style decor. An ideal place for relaxing and close to many interesting places to visit, most of which are within walking distance. The apartments are located in the hills above Hersonissos, between the small villages of Koutouloufari and Old Hersonissos. The apartments have panoramic views of Hersonissos Bay which is a 15 minute downhill walk. Facilities at Piskopiano Village Apartments include 2 outdoor swimming pools with children's pool, pool showers, free sun beds and umbrellas, a poolside bar serving snacks and drinks during the day. For children there is a small play area. The indoor bar has a big screen satellite TV, a pool table and internet access. The bar has an outside veranda and is a popular place to socialise in the evenings. There is an 18 hole golf course and water park 4km away.Due to it's hillside location it has a number of stairs which make it unsuitable for buggies, wheelchairs or those who have difficulty walking. Heraklion airport is 24km away, Knossos is 34km, Malia is 5km.The apartments welcome families, couples and well behaved groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piskopiano Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piskopiano Village Apartments Hotel Piskopiano
- Piskopiano Crete
- Piskopiano Village Apartments Crete