My daughter and I booked our holiday through secrets escape to this Hotel. Fab hotel.
The staff are amazing they are so helpful and can't do enough for you. We had a room above the bar, it was a lovely large room with balcony overlooking the lovely pool area. The bathroom needs attention, otherwise fabulous. The resort is small and lovely and quiet. Few people lying around the pool. The views are fabulous. You could walk down to the beach its about a 10 minute walk down - then get a taxi back its 7 euros.
Monday evenings you could walk to the next village to a Greek evening its lots of fun, and excellent food. just get drunk and dance. Catrina and Maria and the man were fantastic hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awaken to the Mediterranean of your dreams at Amazones Village Suites. Set atop an ocean bluff, with majestic views over sparkling blue waters and neighbouring Hersonissos beyond, this lushly landscaped Cretan 4-star boutique hotel was once a rock. Relax in the most spacious, beautifully appointed suites in the Cretan Sea, where designer furnishing and terraces summon the feel of a small private vacation home. From dazzling bbq parties to a romantic dinner for two, our helpful personal service will see to your every need. Designed in a subtly elegant, comfortable style, this cherished Cretan luxury hotel offers a truly unforgettable destination for romantic retreats, golf, cultural escapes or fun family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amazones Village Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazones Village Hotel Piskopiano
- Hotel Amazones Village
- Amazones Village Suites Piskopiano, Crete