A lot of the rooms actually have a view to the balcony of the next room. The pool enjoys a nice view to Hersonissos, but I wouldn't book here for the view only. Wi-Fi was not working properly. I am sure you can get better deals in the same price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awaken to the Mediterranean of your dreams at Amazones Village Suites. Set atop an ocean bluff, with majestic views over sparkling blue waters and neighbouring Hersonissos beyond, this lushly landscaped Cretan 4-star boutique hotel was once a rock. Relax in the most spacious, beautifully appointed suites in the Cretan Sea, where designer furnishing and terraces summon the feel of a small private vacation home. From dazzling bbq parties to a romantic dinner for two, our helpful personal service will see to your every need. Designed in a subtly elegant, comfortable style, this cherished Cretan luxury hotel offers a truly unforgettable destination for romantic retreats, golf, cultural escapes or fun family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amazones Village Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazones Village Hotel Piskopiano
- Hotel Amazones Village
- Amazones Village Suites Piskopiano, Crete