“A little gem”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Open after 17:30, Sunday close
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Lovely inexpensive home cooked food as the queue for a table shows .We had 6 meze to share dishes and a litre of wine for 26 euruos.The wine has improved in Greece through the years.

Lefteris P, Owner at Davids, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

thanks :)

There are newer reviews for Davids

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We found out about Davids on our last day of holiday last year so made sure we got there this time and we were not disappointed - it is slightly different to what I expected i.e. my husbands main arrived 10 minutes before mine so I ended up eating solo! however the quality of the food was great and the service good.

Lefteris P, Owner at Davids, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

thank you for the post..

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was staying in Stelva villas during May and Davids was very close to the hotel.I was really lucky to have that restaurant so close to me cause the food and wine were excellent.Up the forks :-).

Lefteris P, Owner at Davids, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

thank you Miss Mary..!! :)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I come in this place for more then 12 years.
This holiday I eat here every day.
Except for sunday,when it's closed.
The food is all very tasty.
The staff is most friendly,even when they are very busy.
It always makes me feel like being home...
Before some years it was a well kept secret.
Now it's much more busy because of tripadvisor.
Sometimes you have to wait outside.
Roberto "Psilos"

Lefteris P, Owner at Davids, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I cannot recommend David's highly enough. This is a real Greek restaurant. We were there on a Saturday night. Most of the other diners were Greek. A family fun restaurant. You can watch the family cooking in a small kitchen. How they produce such a large, amazing food every evening is a miracle. A tick list menu is given. If you have problems understanding the descriptions they have picture to help on request. I have to agree with other reviews the baked feta/Greek salad/courgettes are wonderful. Brilliant value and all the house wines were lovely. The walk after the meal to the next village really made the evening. The villages all light up as well as the mountain above. This is a real special place. We will be back.

Lefteris P, Owner at Davids, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

thank you for the comment and for the photos..!! :)