“Delicious”

Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Piskopiano
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Lovely taverna, food delicious, ate here 3 times during our 2 week stay, (we don't normally do that, as we like to try other restaurants), but could not resist the Stifado, the wine & big beer, all very reasonably priced!!
Yanis & Dimitris really look after you & the welcome you receive is excellence.
Fabulous view upstairs of Hersonissos & the harbour.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Found this place on our first night here and came in every night afterward ,,,
Great food , superb beers and wines and great company ,,,
The owner Iannis kept us entertained with puzzles magic tricks and cuddling my Fiancée ,,, a great character ,,
See you again soon

Reviewed May 28, 2014

were here two years ago and were welcomed back as if we had not been away, Yianni's welcomes are different, but don't take my word for it, try it, and the food is wonderful, I had his lamb stew, melting in the mouth stuff, my wife had souvlaki if I remember right because he does keep your glass full.
The views from the restaurant are wonderful, looking over Heronissos at night.
I can really recommend this for a great night out.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

As a regular visitor to yiannis restaurant the food is great try the steak its top notch the beers are always cold and great value for money

Reviewed December 16, 2013

A friend and I stumbled upon this restaurant on our first night of our first ever holiday without our parents (we're students).

After having such a good meal and general experience on the first night, we ate here for the rest of the holiday! By the end of the week we'd tried breakfast, starters, mains and desserts. The whole menu is delicious and such good value for money.

The owner and staff are wonderful people. I can't recommend this place highly enough. It really was a highlight of our week.

1  Thank charlieharbour