Came here with four female friends in June. Upon arrival we had to drag our heavy cases up the steps to our apartment which was quite annoying.
In the Frida apartments, you are only provided with one toilet roll and then you have to buy your own after that. That is something I have never experienced anywhere I've ever stayed and I thought it was terrible as we did pay 400+ for the holiday each.
The cleaner was also very hesitant about providing us with clean towels and bedsheets, there was 5 girls staying in the apartment and we took showers every evening. She complained about our sheets being too dirty? Surely that's her job to wash them. It was very hot while we were there, between 35-40 degrees so naturally you would sweat alot.
The security guard in the frida was also extremely irritating, on the first night we arrived late(about 12 am) so we wanted to explore the complex but he was shouting at us to get in. This nonsense carried on for the whole week. We werent allowed sit out on our balcony and talk after a certain time or play music in the apartment without him beating down the door. We were on holiday not in a boarding school. We certainly weren't being overly loud or disruptive in anyway.
Can't say there was anything wrong with the pool area and the bar food was quite nice, but definately not worth the money that we paid for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frida Village is a complex of apartments within walking distance from the traditional village Piskopiano and minutes away from the port of Hersonissos. All air-conditioned units have private bathroom and spacious balcony with view to the pool, the sea or the mountain. Each is equipped with a TV with satellite channels, hairdryer, safe, cooker and refrigerator. Frida Village provides guests with 2 swimming pools, a pool bar, and a lounge bar with satellite TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Special nights such as karaoke, or BBQ nights are organized at the bar area. Gourmet restaurants, traditional taverns, sea food, a golf course, mini golf, beach sports, horse riding, scuba diving, water park, night clubs are all within close proximity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Frida Village Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frida Apartments Hotel Piskopiano
- Frida Village Apartments Piskopiano, Crete