Just returned from our 3rd visit to Driades in as many years.The views are still as stunning, the welcome just as friendly, and the slope is still there! Met so many nice people this year, the couple from Cheshire, the lads from Hull, The couple from Leicester, and all the couples from Ireland
Wonderful people, all vowing to return.This is the affect that Driades has on you,once you've been, you just have to return The owners .Eleni, and Iro and George the barman extraordinaire, Nothing is to much trouble, they will help in any way they can.-( Good luck to George hope your plans go well , and hope to see you next year) .Hot snacks available at the bar cooked fresh so there is a wait, but hey what's the rush,your on holiday, time is of no essence
Down in the villages, its hello nice to see you back, welcome, from every shop, bar restaurant you pass. The food is still amazing from Romantica, Patrikas and Oniro, and of cause our favourite Myrtios down in old Hersonissos, where Dimitri will cook you crepes at your table on his new toy.No Maria this year cleaning as a bad back has taken its toll, Now we have Emma, just as capable, rooms cleaned, linen changed 2/3 ties a week, and toilet rolls provided several times a week.In all another top holiday, with temperatures up in the 30's,all you could wish for.
Saying goodbye gets harder every year, but already making plans, god willing for next year.
If your looking for a nice peaceful lazy or adventurous holiday in Crete, look no further then Driades, you won't go far wrong, But, be careful if you do have walking problems, because to get the views you do have to be high up, and there is a slope. although taxis are available.
Dont like wishing my life away, but cant wait to get back there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driades Apartments is a small attractive complex in a quiet position within the pretty and picturesque village of Piskopiano. It is just 150 metres to the many bars and tavernas in the centre of Piskopiano and the centre of Hersonissos is a 20 minutes walk downhill from the apartments. These apartments will appeal to families and couples looking for quiet accommodation in a scenic hillside location above Hersonissos. The apartments have an inviting pool and sun terrace and are popular with British holidaymakers and are ideal for a relaxed holiday in Crete. Get to our pool, take a dive and get you refreashing drink with the beautifull sightseeing. Your children will play in the children's pool and will enjoy their ice cream in the snack bar near the pool. If you come with your car or you hire one to escape to the beautifull Cretan beaches and villages, a large parking is available for you. In Driades Apartments, you will meet the authentic Cretan hospitality with people which will be always ready to serve you. The Driades Apartments are ideal for a relaxing vacation in Crete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Driades Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driades Apartments Hotel Piskopiano
- Driades Apartments Piskopiano, Crete