Hotel Akti
Golden Beach(Naupactus)
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Plaza Hotel(Naupactus)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewseasy parkingone nightfantastic hotela great staysea viewshower roomrooms are spaciousdelicious breakfastcentral greecetop flooryogurtcafes and restaurantssuitecastletownnafpaktosbridge
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hotel Akti is a wonderful hotel with great staff and a prime location.

Akti greets you with a spacious lobby, and bright dining room where the massive breakfast is served at more than reasonable hours.

The staff is friendly, speaks English well enough to be helpful, and will go above and beyond for your needs. I needed a piece of mail sent to the hotel, and it was received and delivered to me in a very timely way.

The rooms are large and clean, and feel very safe with excellent A/C. For technical travelers, the TV’s have a USB charging port for your phones or tablets.

I highly recommend this hotel for any traveler who is looking for a quality stay at an excellent price.

Room Tip: Rooms 207 or 307 are spacious and provide a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Thomas_Heston
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We loved the eclectic furnishings of this hotel, and we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Our room was spacious and very clean and overlooked the bay. The bathroom was also spacious. We found the bed - an extra large double - to be very comfortable, not too firm and not too soft.

Breakfast, which was brought to our table, was enormous - fresh fruit, white and brown bread rolls, boiled eggs, cheese pies, ham, cheese, juice, tea, coffee....and more! We weren't really prepared for such a feast and felt we didn't really do it justice.

With breakfast being served until 11.00 am and the hotel being conveniently situated on the seafront, next time we visit we will probably take a morning stroll before we tuck in.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Goldberry2
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The lovely pastel sherbet colours of the exterior paint make a great beginning to your stay at Akti. The property is well situated near the ocean, and is a short walk to restaurants and the Old Town.

We liked the employees who mostly spoke enough English to help us on our way. The catered breakfast is also vast and interesting. It is not a cooked meal but there are many interesting things to munch on.

We had lovely views from our fourth floor room. On the down side the room had the hardest mattress I have ever encountered which deeply surprised me in an otherwise quality property. We also had trouble making the shower rose behave sensibly and as there was no shower screen or curtain over the bath tub, shower water went EVERYWHERE, and we resorted to sitting down in the tub holding the shower rose in our hands; hardly the most enjoyable outcome.

Parking and wifi was easily organised, but they were unable to assist with our laundry which is always an important aspect when travelling. I notice that this property is rated 4.5 on Trip Adviser but I hold it back to 4.0 because of the problems with the mattress, shower and laundry facilities.

Overall I do like the proprietors and the location, but if the negatives are important to you then choose another property.

Room Tip: We had room Delta 2, great views, shower woes and hard mattress.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Clean and very good service,nice prices.I will go back for my summer vacations next August.Good and nice people and very smiley,and I hope they will remain the same forever.I did not go to the beach so I don't have an opinion,but I think it's beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nik0sPal2010
Reviewed February 11, 2013

perfect short vocation. we didn't even expect such a friendly and helpful staff. the room was clean and cozy with wonderful view. breakfast was really tasty and bougatsa was also good one. thank you for amazing stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple