“The Perfect Choice! a fantastic chalet - lovely...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CarisBall
London, United Kingdom
“The Perfect Choice! a fantastic chalet - lovely people - great service”
Reviewed March 14, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Myself and a friend stayed at Chalet Les Frangins in March 2012 for a long weekend and I could not fault it. Glen and Frances went so far out of their way to accommodate all of our needs and Robert & Yana who ran the chalet were just perfect.

Firstly.. the location. Chalet Les Frangins is situated at the top end of Chatel, with uninterrupted views across the mountains. The huge balcony and terrace area is south facing too.. perfect for catching the last rays of the day! It is a very short walk to the nearest ski hire shop (but if you dont want to walk.. they will take you there.) and is very close to the ski lifts of the Portes Du Soleil area. Glen & Frances will take you to the lifts every morning and collect you later on in the day - PERFECT!

Secondly.. the food. Robert & Yana catered so well for everyone in the chalet - I let them know before hand what foods I couldn't eat/didn't like and what I did like... and sure enough... every meal was exactly what I wanted! The presentation and the quality of the food was second to none - I ate better at Chalet Les Frangins than I have in top restaurants in London. Everything is home made - the cakes in the afternoon were to die for and are not to be missed.

It was an all round fantastic experience, we had a fab break and are already talking about dates and bringing a big group of friends for next ski season! I highly recommend staying with Glen & Frances - lovely people, lovely accommodation and lovely service.

Thank you to all the team at Alpine Quests for looking after us - we had a brilliant time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The food and the service
Liked least: Having to leave and go home...
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing