Lovely hotel. Central location. Spectacular views over the Provence valley. Although we did not eat dinner at the hotel, our travel companions did, and said it was the best meal of our entire two week trip to France. Our room was small( ish) but completely adequate with a wonderful terrace overlooking the cliffs and valley. Service was fine, if a bit understated. It feels like their restaurant is the real draw here and gets a bit more of the staff's attention....the front desk sometimes going unmanned.
Loved Roussillon....especially after 5 PM when all the tourists left.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, Le Clos de la Glycine invites you to discover the good life in Roussillon. In this little Provencal paradise, the atmosphere, light and sense of well-being are unrivalled.The sophistication, choice of materials and use of elegant warm colours create an immediate feeling of comfort and serenity. Everything is designed for your total satisfaction. All our bedrooms vie to be the most charming, comfortable and refined. Superbly appointed, they offer sublime views of the Apt valley, the ochre cliffs, the picturesque village or majestic Mont Ventoux. Designed to reflect the intimacy of Provence, the furniture is painted in traditional Provencal tones. All our bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with minibar, a safe, flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi Internet connection and some even have their own terrace. The lobby also features a business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Clos de la Glycine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos De La Glycine Hotel Roussillon
- Le Clos De La Glycine Roussillon, France