If you've only got 3 nights for your holiday, as we did, you'll want to stay somewhere that does the business for you straight away, and ticks every box instantly. Well, that's La Cle des Champs. Absolutely outstanding. A beautiful, beautiful place, a friendly welcome, peace and quiet.
I'm struggling here, as a cynical old traveller, to find something to criticise.... Nope, nothing there!
I just wish we'd had two weeks instead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Cle Des Champs in Roussillon, a beautiful story in the Luberon. Between Gordes and St Saturnin les Apt on the D2, take the small path that leads you to the hotel. In the shade of pine trees, nestled in the scrub that is an authentic Provencal Mas or the relaxing atmosphere appeals to you upon your arrival. You are at home here. Enjoy your newly decorated room with a private terrace facing the village of Roussillon. Laze beside the heated pool, enjoy the steam room and Jacuzzi or take the time to stroll in the garden surrounded by lavender fields. In the morning, quietly, enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and dinner treat yourself in our market cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel la Cle des Champs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas De Garrigon Gordes
- Hotel La Cle Des Champs Roussillon, France