Old fashioned innkeeping at its best.Member of Relaix & Chateaux which usually means first class.Took my wife and son for one night .Comfortable,unpretentious with delightful staff.A reminder of what staying in good hotels was all about,before bling became fashionable.Food was excellent,service attentive,wine recommendation good without breaking the bank.For non linguists like us,everyone spoke good English and they were happy to use it!Close links with the Roux brothers so no better pedigree than that.
They have it just right.Worth a detour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel