Thank you to all at the Chateau de Montreuil for another perfect stay - this time to celebrate two birthdays! As is customary the welcome and hospitality is friendly and polite and dinner was, as usual, truly excellent complemented by fine wines. Breakfast too is always a delight. We have been visiting the Chateau for approximately 25 plus years (we found it quite by chance having parked outside once at lunchtime, looked around for somewher to enjoy lunch and voila!). We have introduced many people to its charm down the years and have never had reason to criticise anything in all that time. Quite an accomplishment. Renewed thanks and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel