We live in London and we decided to stop in Chateau Montreuil on our way from London to Paris by car. We love Relais & Chateau experiences (usually, with some exceptions) and we found this property gor-ge-ous!! It is a little chateau on the top of the (beautiful) village of Montreuil, very charming, cozy and elegant.
The property has a beautiful garden where guests can enjoy a number of services in sunny days. Inside the property - in the common areas - is elegant and similar to a private country house. The breakfast room offers a beautiful garden view and the quality of ingredients is truly exceptional (and we understand largely hand-made).
We slept in a suite in a dependance (1 minute from the main building) which was on two floors: beautiful, with two bathrooms, a great wonderful sleeping area on top and a living room downstairs. It was winter time and the room had a great heating system on. Charming furniture, very good taste, exceptional style. We loved it. Definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel