Yes, it could just be! From the moment we arrived, everything was perfect. The bedroom was absolutely beautiful, full of old-world charm and wooden panels, with windows on three sides, numerous balconies, great views, a walk in closet, and a huge and spotless marble bathroom, simply perfect, in fact I can't think of a better room I have ever stayed in, anywhere in the world. I didn't see the other rooms to comment on, but presume they were similar.
The grounds were beautiful, and very well maintained, as was the pool area, and they were lovely to walk around, as was the town outside the hotel's walls. Dinner was also excellent, combining modern French cuisine, with the friendly unpretentious warmth of home cooking. Add to this the lovely staff and owners, and we simply couldn't have had a better stay. I can't recommend the hotel highly enough. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel