We stayed here for one night and were enchanted by this hotel. Our room was delightful with a huge period bathroom (even a dressing table in it!) charmingly decorated. The staff were very kind and helpful and we were welcomed on our (very late) arrival with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a brandy for my husband. Perfect! The restuarant is also a charming room overlooking the garden, and breakfast was very good indeed and well worth having. Sadly we were unable to stay for lunch but will be back sample the chef's skills on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, charming hotel, set in lovely gardens with a very good restaurant. The rooms are all different and cosy with space to relax. There is also a drawing room with an open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau de Montreuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Montreuil Hotel Montreuil-Sur-Mer
- Château De Montreuil Hotel