“Beautiful hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Dornbirn
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My friends and I stayed here for a weekend and this hotel was a true find. The spa and pool cannot be faulted and were one of the best I have seen ever. The outdoor pool was great even in January! Rooms were modern, staff were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. Views are simply amazing

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The rooms at the hotel--with amazing views--are the best part of the hotel. The room was quite large and clean. The location was fine and just a few minutes off the highway. The pool and spa are a great extra and span parts of 3 floors of the hotel and is free to hotel guests. Parking in the garage is also included. The internet is not included and is quite pricy. I ordered room service and was disappointed to see that they had substituted another side for my meal without any discussion. It would have been nice to be told that what was on the menu was not available so I could have an opportunity to change my order (if I wanted). I was also disappointed to find that the shampoo, lotion, etc. in my bathroom had been used....there was only about 1/4 left in the small bottles. Overall, a good hotel, but with some minor problems.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Having in mind that Four Points by Sheraton is kind of a "low level brand" in the SPG chain it can be said that the FP by Sheraton in Dornbirn is an outstanding hotel. I was there last weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. My room was already automatically upgraded (due to my SPG Platinum stautus). Nice room but the highlight is the wellness area with sauna and steem bath, the heated pools (one indoor and one outdoor) and the fitness center. All that for a rate of only 80 EUR per room. SPG Platinum members can get the breakfast for free as their local amenity. Some service issues, however, were given during my last stay. It would be wishful if the front desk staff on average is more competent!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Staff name Gokhan Akarsu has 2b a valued staff member..he upgraded us as it was my sisters birthday & sent her a botl of bubbly & desert from the chef...he was always so helpful & charming and a pleasure to meet...we will definately be back much sooner than we had planned because of this fabulous hotel and staff...Mairin

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great Hotel!!
we ended up here during our bike tour on the river of Lake Kostance and we remained amazed!
the bedrooms are confortable, with big bed and spacious shower!
the view from all the bedrooms is amazing as the building is in a oval shape so wherever you look you see mountains.
we had just a little problem with the air conditioning because we could not turn it off and we slept with it working...
we used the swimmingpool, the wellness (sauna, ... ) and found it very nice, well organized and rich in offer!
we didnt go up on the roof as our bedroom was already at the tenth floor, anyway i think having breakfast up there would have been fantastic, if the breakfast was included! I dont understand why in business hotels the breakfast is not included!

Room Tip: ask for the upper floors
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CrissiCri
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great experience. Stayed here because it was the cheapest hotel close to Lichtenstein. Great view from the top floor, where they serve a fantastic breakfast. Sparkling wine and spirits were part of the breakfast buffet, which was amusing:) Rooms are top modern with remote controls all over. Small negatives were the usual overprized internet, and alittle "small town" service - nice though. Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The staff were very friendly,breakfast room overlooking the mountains. We enjoyed our stay very much. It is a good staying point to travell all around. We took a tour to bergenz and other tourist attraction in Switzerland as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dornbirn
Vienna House Martinspark Dornbirn
Hotel Sonne-Garni
Hotel Sonne-Garni
#6 of 12 in Dornbirn
SENTIDO Seehotel am Kaiserstrand

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn? Share your experiences!