...is how I felt at the end of our stay at the Golden Frog Inn. The facility is very charming, the setting is gorgeous and quiet, and Larry and Becky are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. But what was absolutely dazzling for me was the views. I came for a 3 day visit with my daughter. When describing it to my wife, I said, "I don't want to say too much about the Golden Frog because I don't want you to be jealous-I'll just say the we are staying there the next time you are in El Valle!"
The only thing I would have changed is that is that I would have brought a bit more food for breakfast (the GF does supply coffee and some fruit). We did cook one supper (the kitchen in our room and the "house" kitchen were quite nice and fairly well equipped), largely to have more time to suck up the views!
I consider the Golden Frog a "must stay" location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Frog Inn is a little piece of paradise here in El Valle de Anton. Newly remodeled in early 2011, the villa's larger guest units are now equipped with fully stocked kitchens and cable TVs to better accommodate guests for longer stays. The villa is located in a very quiet, peaceful area of El Valle. The 42 foot pool, the sunsets, and spectacular bird watching make for a wonderful tropical get-away. We know you will enjoy your stay at the Golden Frog Inn. Come and share the beauty of this beautiful villa and community with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Golden Frog Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Golden Frog Hotel El Valle De Anton
- The Golden Frog Inn Panama/El Valle De Anton