Park Eden is a must-stay for travelers to El Valle who want comfort but still want to enjoy all the natural wonders the area has to offer. It is a pleasant walk or a quick taxi ride from the center of town. Monica is a gem of a host and will make you feel welcome from the first moment you speak with her. The staff is gracious and helpful. The cottages are charming and very comfortable. We made many new friends with other guests from here there and everywhere who were as happy to enjoy the setting as we were.
Don't research anymore. Make your reservation with Monica and go.
John and Marie from Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Eden Bed & Beakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Panama/El Valle De Anton