“Good place, expensive”

Bruschetta Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stumbled upon this place while leading a group of 30 on a tour of Panama. Everyone enjoyed the paella--a dish that is not easy to find in Panama. It was delicious as was the outdoor seating in the mountain air. A bit pricey, but the owner/chef made sure we liked what he served and was very attentive. It took them a while to get set up, but once they did, no problems.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

First off service was poor, our waitress was very unprofessional and provided very mediocre service. Food was ok, nothing all that special, prices were fair. I eas told by a chef we met on our trip that this was a wonderful place, however I csm honestly say that I came away quite underwhelmed and quite frustrated with the service. That said, service in general in most of the restaurants we ate in and hotels we stayed in in Panama left much to be desired. Genuine, warm and friendly service in Panamas' tourism sector was sorely lacking which was a great shame as it is a beautiful country with lots of potential - but service staff and even hotel owners could sure use a refresher course or two or three on customer service.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

WOW, we live in a remote part of Panama and get the typical panama cuisine....rice, beans, and chicken... This was an ABSOLUTE treat and the best bruschetta I have had anywhere! The hamburger was really good and meaty! Service was attentive and quick! The menu options looked wonderful in addition to these two items and best of all......CHEAP!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

the food was great--rich and delicious. great service, and the chef came out to say hello. menu has many options and good prices ($12 US per entree)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My 10 year old ordered squid spegetti, and loved it. My husband and I tried the bruschettas and found them very tasty. We recommend this restaurant.