we loved the isolation of the place and the boat trip from and to coral lodge... we traveled in a very rough sea, but it was part of the adventure and our kids and us loved it! We also loved the idea of the over water bungalows. we also found the manager of the place (dina) as very helpful, warm and kind. we went to 3 excursions organized by Coral lodge: hike, Kayaking and a trip to San Blass islands. over all they were well organized, however, none of the guides spoke English, and therefore, we couldn't get as much as we wanted from these trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Lodge. A quintessential eco-adventure lodge set in a pristine natural habitat. An isolated totally sustainable lodge that offers a variety of nature related adventures and a place to get away from it all. You will enjoy a diversity of natural environments, our charming over the water bungalows, a friendly low key service and our proximity to San Blas archipelago with its beautiful unspoiled islands and cultural heritage of the Kuna Indians.Diving, Reef Fishing, Snorkeling, Hobie Cat Sailing, Trekking, Kayaking, Horseback riding and relax are the activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hotel Santa Isabel
- Coral Resort Santa Isabel
- Coral Lodge Panama/Santa Isabel